London In One Day Tour with River CruiseLondon Stadium
See the best of London in one day with Evan&Evans's most popular tour of London! Spend a day exploring the history of London with an Expert Blue Badge Guide and see some of the city´s most famous sights and attractions before ending the day with a scenic cruise on the River Thames!&...mere
- plats London Stadium
See the best of London in one day with Evan&Evans's most popular tour of London! Spend a day exploring the history of London with an Expert Blue Badge Guide and see some of the city´s most famous sights and attractions before ending the day with a scenic cruise on the River Thames!
- Discover the best of London in one day
- Visit two of London's most popular historical attractions
- See the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Stand in awe at the magnificence of St Paul's Cathedral
- Get up close to the precious Crown Jewels collection
- Take a beautiful cruise down the River Thames
What can I expect on the tour?
Panoramic bus tour:
Sit back and relax while you travel through the heart of London on board a luxury coach. An expert tour guide will share interesting facts about London´s fascinating history along the way. The route covers some of London´s most famous landmarks, such as the Albert Memorial, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and much more!
The Changing of the Guard:
No visit to London would be complete without a stop at Buckingham Palace to watch the Changing of the Guard! A historical ceremony, where the New Guard of the Household Division arrive accompanied by a regimental marching band to replace the Old Guard in their duty of protecting the Palace. Instantly recognisable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics, they may not look like standard military, but don´t let the outfits fool you -they are in fact elite soldiers from the British army!
St. Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour:
This magnificent domed cathedral is one of the most recognisable sights in London and still a symbolical part of the city´s skyline, even after 300 years!
Designed by Sir Christopher Wren, it took 35 years to build this masterpiece, and it is one of the largest churches in the world.
Take a guided walking tour through the Cathedral, learn about the history of this 366ft high dome and discover the incredible art and statues that it houses.
The Tower of London
The next stop on this tour is the fascinating and impressive Tower of London. Explore nearly a thousand years of history at this notoriously grisly castle. Built by William the Conqueror in 1066, this site has been used as a prison, as a royal palace, and an execution tower, with the last execution taking place in 1941.
Thames River Cruise
After visiting the Tower of London, head down to Tower Pier and board the next available boat to enjoy a scenic cruise down the River Thames. Discover the beautiful view of London from the water as you head to Westminster Pier, next to the iconic Houses of Parliament.
Meeting point: Victoria Coach Station
Please go to the EvanEvans Tours Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, located in-front of Gates 1 and 2, where they will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
End Point: Westminster Pier
The tour ends at Westminster Pier where you can conveniently access the London Underground from Westminster Station, as well as London Bus Services, or local taxi services.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx. 5:30 pm, Westminster Pier unless London Eye option selected. Guests wanting to spend longer at the Tower of London may use their cruise ticket on another day (please check the validity of your boat ticket)
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and during special events. On these days, we will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London
- Please note, there are quite a few stairs within the White Tower at the Tower of London, and there is currently no disabled access.
- The Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace currently takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (subject to availability)
- When there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace we will see the Changing of the Guard at Horse Guards Parade instead
- Entry to the Tower of London does not include 'Superbloom
- Expert guide
- On board wi-fi
- Personal audio headset
- Superior tour coach
- Usb charging ports on board
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick up or drop off